How to Renew Books
How to Renew: The non-video version
- Click on the Renew Online link.
- Enter the number from the back of your MU ID card (the barcode number) and your last name and click login.
- Place a check before the items you want to renew.
- Click on "Renew Items" at the bottom of the page.
- You will see the new due date listed beside the item on the list.
Problems? Contact the Information Desk @ 570-662-4671
Renewing Inter-Library Loan Items
- Renew books borrowed through EZ-Borrow using the steps above. See the image below and notice that books borrowed with EZ-Borrow say URSA as the item type.
- Renew books borrowed through ILLiad:
- Log into ILLiad
- Select "View/Renew Checked Out Items"
- Click on the transaction number
- Click on "Renewal Request"
- You will receive an email with a new due date if the item can be renewed.